What do you think.... have I conquered my seam anxiety??
I decided to devote a couple of hours on Saturday morning to this. I noticed that the second sleeve went much easier and looks a bit better than the first. But since I can't seam to illustrate it in the photos it must not be that bad!
After some mis-adventures last week with the back piece being longer than the front pieces and not matching up properly, here it is.... all seam'd up:
Thank you to Kris and Miyon for helping in the decision on how to fix the length problem. Lesson learned - *always* measure the length while following the row count. This will prevent the back from being an inch longer than the front pieces!
I have yet to block it - this will have to wait until after our move - the new place has a washer and dryer!