'Cause these babies are done!!
My first pair of finished socks ever - "zebra" Jaywalkers!! Woohoo!
Yarn: Tess's SuperSock yarn, one hank (100g/450 yds.) - 29 grams left over:
Needles: Inox 6" DPNs, size 0s
Alterations: I changed needle size and was still unable to get gauge - could be the yarn, could be my loose-y, goose-y knitting. At any rate, I altered the pattern by decreasing the smallest size by the appropriate multiple. This was an easy task because there are two sizes available on the pattern and the math was very simple. Other than that, I made no other changes.
Impressions: This was my first pair of socks that I actually finished! I love the pattern and love the yarn. The pattern is interesting and kept my interest throughout the project. I would definitely say that this pattern falls into a TNT (tried-n-true) sock category, and is perfect for any kind of sock yarn and any skill level. Oh, and P.S. - Andy is very proud of me for conquering the socks!
So, next on the swatch and cast-on list: