Finish Marcella. Done!
Make progress on the second Mock Croc Sock. Done - as in done, done!
Make further progress on Mountain Peaks. Done! Not only did I make progress, I finished it!
5. Sew a skirt or dress of my choice. Not done - just haven't been in the sewing mood. I think that's about to change though, I think I'm getting a sewing bug :)
6. Sew a handbag. Not done, see #5 above.
Purchase yarn for IK's Gatsby Girl. Done!
Purchase pattern book for AV's crochet wrap top (it won the poll!), research yarn choices. Half Done! I purchased the book yesterday, so it's on it's way - I have not looked into my yarn options yet.
If I finish Marcella, start a new project - either Gatsby Girl or something from the stash. Done! I started three new projects - Cozy, the SKB, and a mohair jacket.
1. Make progress on Cozy, SKB and the mohair jacket.
2. Sew either a dress, a skirt or pants of my choice.
3. Sew a handbag.
4. If I finish Cozy, start a new shawl - probably the Shetland Triangle from Wrap Style or Swallowtail from Fall's IK.
5. If I finish the SKB or the mohair jacket, start a new project - probably Gatsby Girl from Fall's IK or the Phildar green cable cardigan.
6. Sew an apron from a vintage tablecloth.
7. If the weather stays cool - pick up and finish the second sleeve to Homme #77 and block the pieces.
8. Research yarn options for the AV crochet wrap top.
9. Start new socks using recently acquired cashmere yarn from Threaded Bliss during my Nashville trip - pattern to be determined.