After tinkering and playing with the designs, I finally made a decision and went with it:
I started and finished one sleeve, but ran out of stabilizer, darn it! So, until I can get to Joann's, the other sleeve is just going to have to wait, double darn!
So far I am very happy with the design and the placement. I'm just a tad off on placement with one of the pieces, but I'm not going to tell you where because it is hardly noticeable :)
And I lovelovelove the new machine! The embroidery is a breeze and it looks so professional. I am *really* excited about this project - oh gosh, I really need to find time to get more stabilizer so I can finish this one up to wear!!