Yes, I did it! Gatsby Girl is complete:
Needles: Addi Turbos, US3s and US2s. I had to decrease my needle size due to gauge.
Alterations: I changed the buttonhole size because they were too large when crochet'd as indicated. I also crochet'd on the buttons instead of sewing them on, this was really-really easy!
Impressions: I loved knitting Gatsby Girl! The yarn is super plush and comfy. I had the plys split on me here and there, but this was really quite ignorable because of the yarn's loveliness. The pattern is well written, easy to follow, and was interesting enough to keep my attention. Seaming and finishing did seem to take forever, but well worth it. I'm a bit sad that the neckline on mine is not as form fitting or tall as shown in the pattern picture, but I'm over it because I really do love this top! AND I got it done before heading to Stitches West - Woohoo!