1. Just finish the VLT Curved Shawl already! I only have about 4 hours left on the border and it will be ready for blocking. Done! 2. Complete a sewing project of my choice. Done! I sewed two dresses. 3. Make progress on the front piece of the Tribal Sweater. Done!
4. Make progress on Pandora. Not done.
5. Start Rusted Root. Done! I even finished it :) 6. I seriously need to start some socks. Done! I'm going out on a limb and designing my own socks. Progress post pending. 7. If I make huge progress on 1-6 above, start another lace project - shawl or scarf. Done! Sort-of, it's not lace but a textured rib tunic from the Spring 2007 Tahki Patterns book in Cotton Ease.
1. Finish front piece of the Tribal Sweater. Start a sleeve.
2. Make progress on sock from #6 above.
3. Sew a garment of my choice.
4. Start a crochet project.
5. Finish back piece of tunic from #7 above. Start front.
6. Maybe knit or crochet some jewelry? We'll see.