Amazing, isn't it?!
I finished up the sleeves to the cap sleeve v-neck last night! Considering the goal for August was to just finish one sleeve, I'm giving myself a big pat on the back :) I promptly put 'er on the blocking board:
After some drying... and some seaming... I have some 250+ stitches to pick up along the front and neck edges for a few rows of ribbing. It is doubtful that I will get it completed before the end of the week with drying time and all... but the San Diego Chargers do have their first pre-season game on Sunday night, so maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to make some good progress on it then.
In the meantime, while the v-neck was visiting the blocking board last night, I picked up the front piece of DH's Tribal Sweater. I made some good headway - only twelve rows of intarsia charting left, then it speedy knitting into the remaining stockinette and neck/shoulder shaping!