Then there was rain, lots of rain, on the final stretch to Rhinebeck on Friday night.
On Saturday we were blessed with beautiful weather and some fall colors:
And the shopping ensued. I came home with:
1. Sheldridge Farms Soft Touch Heather, 175 meters x 2 skeins
4. Briar Rose Fibers, Wistful, 500 yds x 1 skein. This may become a modified Morning Glory Wrap.
5. More Green Mountain Spinnery, Cotton Comfort, 180 yds x 4 skeins
6. Summer Silk, a silk/rayon blend, 200 yds x 3 skeins
7. Brooks Farm Acero, 420 yds x 1 skein
8. Angora and merino blend, I think it is 150 yards, but it is not marked
Lastly, there was a picture with the Yarn Harlot, and sheep herding competitions:
It was a wonderful trip, and it was so great to spend time with Kris, and to meet Carrie. My only regret was not having enough time to see Boston proper - there's always next time!