The ruffled skirt is finished! I'm holding off on a modeled shot until I finish a blouse to wear with it.
That bring us to what's up next - Simplicity 3867, view C (the sleeveless top)
This pattern is currently out of print, but I've had it in my stash for ages. In comparing the pattern pieces to the sloper, I made just one change to the pattern - adding 1/2" to the bottom of the bodice pieces. I wanted to make sure it was going to work out okay, so I did a quick and dirty pin fitting:
I'm using a rayon poly blend crepe fabric, in a jade-ish blue. And, my alteration looks like it's going to work out great!